Firstly, thank you for taking the time to consider being part of Behind the Music.
Working similarly to an interview, the aim of the feature is simple: get people finding out more about you as people and as musicians. The information which gets included is pretty much up to you, but to give you an idea you can see the previous contributors in the link above.
If you would like to get involved, then all you need to do is answer a minimum 5 questions and email your answers, along with the image you would like used in the feature, to: firstname.lastname@example.org If you feel you want to answer more, or give some information on areas not covered then go ahead. Remember, this is your chance to say why music makes you tick and in doing so, encourage more people to find your music.
Questions for Behind the Music:
- Describe your music style in no more than 5 words
- Where are you from?
- Which instruments do you play?
- Who else is involved in your music?
- Where is your go-to place for writing new tracks?
- Do you have any releases and/or performances coming up soon?
- Do you prefer performing live or recording in a studio?
- Why did you become involved in music?
- When did you first become involved in music?
- What has music enabled you to do?
- What was the first concert/gig that you were involved in?
- What is the most recent performance you did?
- Who was the first musician/band you saw live?
- Who are your inspirations?
- What is the point of music?
- Any other creative talents and if so do they influence your music in any way?
- Any interesting facts about yourself you would like to share?
Thanks for getting involved, I can’t wait to find out what goes on behind your music!