Firstly, thanks for taking the time to consider being part of the Artist Interview’s feature, Behind the Music at Listen to Discover.
Working like an interview, the aim of the feature is simple: get people finding out more about you as people and as musicians. The information which gets included is pretty much up to you, but to give you an idea you can see the previous Artist Interviews here.
If you would like to get involved, then all you need to do is email me on: email@example.com and once I’ve listened to a few of your tracks, will send you questions specifically tailored to you as an artist. Some will be broader than others but they will have you and your music at the centre. This is your chance to tell the world more about yourself and your music and gain an ever greater following.
- Describe your music style in no more than 5 words
- Who is involved in your music?
- Where is your go-to place for writing new tracks?
- Do you prefer performing live or recording in a studio?
- Why and when did you first become involved in music?
- What has music enabled you to do?
- Who was the first musician/band you saw live?
- How important is it to have a strong social media presence?
- Who are your inspirations?
- What is the point of music?
Thanks for getting involved, I can’t wait to find out what goes on behind your music!